Hi Guys

I know its been a very long while but I have had the stress of work and just no time to do anything worthwhile with my painting. Until over the last week or so I have pushed myself out of the doldrums, so here are the results so far, the two WW1 busts, I have ha dot finish off for Paul at Modelcellar, they have now gone off to him.





I have been working on  a few other little projects in the past that I am catching up on, this is one of them , its the Srgt. Blackart’s Jack the Plucker figure, with a little twist added as base work, I have now been able to start the painting.....

I have also been looking at another project that I have had in my head for a very long while, just had no real time to push it in the right direction, at the moment the conversion work has been limited to the head of this bust, I only hope I can do it justice with the painting I want for this bust.....

This is early days yet.........



No comments: